We like to work with our clients as soon as they know a move is in their future so we can provide that research and strategy needed to best achieve your goals. Our approach to listing your home is comprised of six key elements:
- Price – Aside from knowing this area of Pierce County very well, we track the market each and every week looking for changes in supply and demand over a number of areas, price points, and types of homes. Not all agents are as diligent in looking at these trends as we do, but as investors, this information helps us make informed decisions about market opportunities and we feel it is important to share that information with our clients. We also complete a thorough Market Analysis which helps us determine a range that buyers will pay for your home in the current market.
- Photography – According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 92% of buyers search for homes online which is why it is critical to use photography that highlights your home’s best features. Without it, potential buyers may pass your online listing by and never step foot into your house! We always use a professional who does an amazing job. He utilizes a special technique whereas he takes 15 of the same shot and then does something like blends the F-stops together. Technically I don’t know the name for it or how it works, but that is why we let the professional do his job and we do ours. The result is a beautiful, bright photo which provides the allure needed to get potential buyers in the door.
- Online Marketing – Along with professional photography, it is also important to have your home listed online on websites where potential buyers may be searching. Therefore, in addition to having your home listed on the NWMLS (Northwest Multiple Listing Service) which syndicates your listing out, we also utilize a program call IDX Broker which syndicates your listing out to dozens of additional websites!
- Print Marketing – While online marketing is critical, so is print marketing. Instead of just a “for sale” sign in your front yard, we create a special house flyer for your home which provides potential drive-by buyers with all the information they need to learn more about your property including a QR code. This allows them to pull up your listing online and get the additional information they need to pick up the phone and call their agent.Additionally, we strategically place special feature cards throughout your home which highlight all those special things that may not be visible to the naked eye such as an energy efficient furnace or a built-in vacuum.We also produce a Just Listed card which we mail out to hundreds of potential buyers and referrers as well as include your home on our article that we send to our clients. We create a Home Book with the Mortgage or Title Company which resides in your home for the duration of the listing which provides in-depth property information.
- Open House– We want to get your home seen by as many potential buyers as possible. Therefore, we hold a number of open houses while your home is listed. We take advantage of the traffic driving by and put out a number of open house signs to draw buyers in. We also advertise our open houses on the NWMLS.
- Communication – Once your home is listed, we will update you every week on showings and all feedback received.
Our goal is to get your home sold in the quickest amount of time possible and we encourage you to make an appointment with us to learn more!